1. Intending to show the true artistry of tattooing, Chaos Crew Tattoo Studio displays their work on a stretched piece of calfskin, keeping the integrity and originality of their creation.
2.The Painting Factory at MOCA remembers the original work of the inspirational Andy Warhol.
3. Marni unveils new furniture collection hand made by Columbian ex-convicts.
5. Get handsomely hammered at The Blind Barber, as the barbershop/cocktail lounge opens a new location Culver City location on May 17th.
6."This Will Destroy You" Shoes by Anastasia Radevich. Intense and gorgeous, just don't get hit in the groin with them.
9. Wigging out over these Lego constructed headpieces shot be Elroy Kee.
10. The stop motion animation in this Rood by rENs video has us dye-ing.
11. Artist Robert Therrien's hugetastic furniture exhibit, Lifelike, opens at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
13. Flaunt mourns the loss of Beastie Boy Adam "MCA" Yauch who passed away this week after a three year battle with cancer.